1 YEAR!!! Celebrating what I love to do. Reading and Writing Reviews.
Thank you so much for your support, comments and for the friendships I've discovered this year.
I've had a lot of fun this week celebrating with my "Mature Romance" theme.
Don't forget to check out this past week of giveaways and posts featuring:
Jennifer Ashley - Win a choice of the Mackenzie men
Sandy James - Turning Thirty-Twelve
Margaret Ethridge - Spring Chickens
1 year ago, I decided that I'd like to add a bit of style around my Goodreads reviews. So not knowing a thing about blogging, what do I do? Yep, make a blog of course. I've changed my format a few times and I've fiddled around with templates. I think I am really happy where I'm at.
|My dream of being on a historical cover|
- I've met some of my most favourite authors. (they're still my celebrities)
- Attended a book conference.
- I've had "Contentment" by Margaret Ethridge dedicated to me!
- I've had a quote from my book review of "No Apologies" by Tibby Armstrong placed on the cover.
- Did lots of blog hopping and scored some amazing prizes.
- Met some really awesome bloggers and folks on Twitter that are just as passionate about books as I am.
- I discovered Urban Fantasy books!
|Author Margaret Ethridge & Me!|
- It's okay to say no to a book if you have 75 books that you already have to read.
- Audio books are kinda cool.
- Rafflecopter makes your life so much easier if holding contests.
- Do all blog posts on Sunday and then you can just "click" to post during the week.
- If someone follows you on Twitter and you have nothing in common with them, you don't have to follow back.
- If you plan on seeing an author you love & adore and want a picture with them, don't wear a low cut top >>>>
- Holding a blog hop is an excellent way to visit a ton of blogs really fast. I've found of few of my most favourite blogs by hopping.
- And despite my love for all romance books, I'm still not quite ready for certain people at work to know I read some erotica. (blog remains the worst kept secret)
|Author Nalini Singh and Me!|
|Author Diana Gabaldon and Me!|
I want to make this $50 Giveaway International so this is what I'm going to do.
1. If US or CAD, prize is a $50 Amazon Gift Card (if CAD wants Chapters I may be able to swing that)
2. If International winner, $50 in books from Book Depository as long as they deliver to your area.
3. The winners from all this week's giveaways will be on Wednesday May 9th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway