These past few months (past year really), I have discovered some amazing ones and I want to keep going. Pretty much every single new book love I have is because of a recommendation from friends.
So this is my ask today. I was awarded a $100 Chapters Gift Card from work and since I need to buy actual books and not Kindle ebooks (frig) I can't use the gift card for my Kindle.
I need you to give me some recommendations. I'll list here some of the book series that I am already in love with and then you can make me suggestions based upon what you think I would like.
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is my all time favourite book series.
2. The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning was one of the series that I recently devoured.
3. Phy-Changling series by Nalini Singh - Read them all just a short while ago and love love loved them.
4. Cat & Bones series by Jeaniene Frost. Counting down to Aug 30th.
5. Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R Ward. Love!
6. Read all of the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series.
7. Read everything historical by Julie Garwood.
8. The Phantom Corps. series by Lauren Dane
9. Rough Riders series by Lorelei James
10. Every single one of Cherry Adair's T-Flac series.
I've read a ton more but those are my all time favourite series. I would love to get involved with a series that is already done as I am not a fan of angst and having to wait in-between books....but not necessary.
- Please no YA books.
- Please no whimpy whiny heroines. I cant stand them.
- Books must be in a series. (3 or more is considered series to me)
- I have to be able to say the character's name. I HATE books where they live on the planet XHerto and the character's name is Bhrumbowico (you get my drift?)
- AND please tell me why you think I would like the book series. It is because of something you read on my favourite list?
Any questions? Thanks so much for your advice!!