Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Matt's Return by Tessie Bradford


Matt's Return
by Tessie Bradford


Book Blurb:

Molly will never love another man. In the three years since Matt left, she’s somehow been able to pick up the pieces of her broken heart and start living again, but not knowing what happened to him, why he didn’t keep his promise, will haunt her forever.
Matt’s love for Molly kept him alive, fighting to return to her. Now, he’s finally come home.




Another excellent little Erotic Gem with Resplendence Publishing by author Tessie Bradford.



The beginning of Matt's Return throws the reader for a bit of a surprise because I thought this story going to be a non-consensual story (which I do not like). It turns out not to be that type of story and I'm glad I read just a little bit further because I would have missed out on a sexy hot story of a couple who deeply love each other. 



It was sad that Matt and Molly were separated for so long. After three years and with Molly not moving on to another relationship, she had held out for hope that Matt would someday return home safe and sound. And what a homecoming it was!


Even though the pair were apart for so long, the minute they were in each other's arm, the lust and love came back in tidal waves. They can't get enough of each other and the reader benefits from their loving reunion. There is a bit of forgiveness necessary for Molly to have Matt back into her life but she's so in love, it takes her only a moment to reflect and accept him back. 

Matt's Return has minor D/s elements but they are mostly implied and not heavy into the story so I would classify as a super light BDSM. Their lust and sex barely make it pass the front door and I think  Matt's Return is an erotic homecoming story. 

Teasers: front door surprise, magic hands, “Put me down, you fucking caveman” 


5 comments:

Tessie Bradford said...

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing Matt's Return! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the story!

Katalina Leon said...

Anything Tessie Bradford writes is going to be sexy, fun and always ends with a good feeling.
XXOO Kat

jean hart stewart said...

Enoyed the come-in, sounds like anenjoyable, hot read which is what I like. Wish you'd been able to include an excerpt though, Jean

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Sounds great, as usual, Tessie! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your comments.

Jean, when I do a book review I rarely include an except. I do include the book blurb if there is one available.

Thanks for taking time to stop by.