Monday, November 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!










Smooth Talking Stranger 

By Lisa Kleypas

"He was a rascal, I thought. It was the first time I had ever found that quality appealing in a man. As our gazes caught, he gave me a dazzling grin that could have qualified as a fertility-enhancing treatment."
(page 59)



20 comments:

satins booki said...

ohhhhh i love Lisa's books. thanks for stopping by.

Claire's Book Corner said...

That has just made me laugh out loud in the office and people are staring at me. Brilliant teaser!

Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Fertility-enhancing treatment?! oh my... your teaser is passionate enough! =P

April @ Books4Juliet

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I really must try this author! Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY TT POST and
MY WEBSITE

Kimberly said...

I'm a HUGE Lisa Kleypas fan, but (shamefully) I've only read one of her contemporaries - Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor.

My teaser is here.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Kimberly said...

BTW, love the blog - now following :)

Kathy Martin said...

Very descriptive and that really made me chuckle. My teasers are from Singled Out by Sara Griffiths and Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis. Happy reading!

Trish said...

LOL. I love that tease!
I have never read a Lisa Kleypas book.

Trish - My TT

JC Jones said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Lisa is one of my favorite romance authors. I think I own all of her books.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

I haven't read any of her books but I think I should!! Thanks for visiting My Teaser from Wish Upon A Star!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Lisa said...

That sounds like quite a smile! Good teaser.

Here's my teaser!

Ninja Girl said...

LOL, great teaser! I've seen this author around but have yet to pick up one of her books. I believe you just convinced me. I love rascals ;)
Ninja Girl

Belinda said...

I love this author so thanks for sharing <3

The Bookish Snob - Teaser Tueaday

Jenny Q said...

Great teaser!! I like her historicals. I'm off to check out your giveaway. Thanks for visiting my teaser today :)

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

What a hilarious teaser! Comparing a smile to fertility enhancement! Great Teaser!

My Teaser Tuesday

Mickey said...

Nice teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog :o)

Mickey @ imabookshark.com

Val said...

Rascal! Love that word.

Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT

Julie said...

This book is simply amazing.

Celine said...

Great teaser. I need to check this book out! Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out my giveaway too!
http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/50-followers-giveaway-blood-bound-by.html

Bex said...

Aww! Nice teaser. I love coming here finding Kleypas teasers! :D Thanks for stopping by!