Monday, January 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Unclaimed by Courtney Milan


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

















Unclaimed 
by Courtney Milan


"At this moment, I believe a proper gentleman would apologize for taking liberties."
"If you do," Jessica said, "I will find a stick and beat you over the head with it."
Kindle Loc 2227-29

I loved this book and if you are interested in the review, it is just below. Fabulous!

8 comments:

Jenny Q said...

Love it! Excellent teaser! I really need to read this author one day!

Claire's Book Corner said...

That teaser seemed quite funny I'm not sure if it is meant to be.

Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Hi Claire! Yes the quote is indeed supposed to be funny. Our virgin male hero finally kisses our female protagonist and she doesn't want him to apologize.

Anonymous said...

Hiya =) Brilliant Teaser Here is my TT

New follower
Happy reading
Anna =)

Jo K said...

Great teaser! I have to check this out. Here is my TT.

Anonymous said...

Ha... that's had me laughing... very good teaser:) Thanks for visiting mine.

Val said...

Sounds funny & sexy!

Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT

Valerie

Anonymous said...

I love teasers like this that make me laugh! Great TT and thanks for stopping by my blog!