Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Public Service Announcement for Authors & Avid Readers


I am not an author and I do have many favourite authors & books. I read this notice above and then snagged it from Facebook. I decided I just wanted to do a quick post. Call it a Public Service Announcement for my author friends. 

I know when some of my friends borrow a book from me, I am always trying to get them to open an account on Goodreads or leave a review on AmazonTo write a review, you don't need to operate a book blog and you don't have to invest a huge amount of time to rate a book, "Like" a book or even jot down a few lines regarding what you liked or why you didn't care for a book. I know I have purchased many books because of book buzz and reviews alone. I certainly appreciate when someone has left a review as well. 

So if you love books and appreciate a good story (or you really disliked a story) leave a review or rate a book. I know as a reader, I appreciate it too.

Cheers and I wish you many happily ever afters in your future. 


2 comments:

Susan W. said...

I hope you don't mind but I pinned this on my True board on Pinterest.

Unknown said...

Susan, Pin away. I think whoever created this great PSA would love to have it shared as much as possible.

Cheers,