Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Bone Crossed 
by Patricia Briggs

He parked us out in the middle of the west nowhere in the parking lot. Paranoia has odd manifestations. It gave me panic attacks and made him park where he could manage a quick getaway. Shared paranoia- could a happily-ever-after be far for us?
page 77

I LOVE this series!

14 comments:

Jenny Q said...

I've only read the first book in this series, so now I'm dying to know which "he" she's with! Great teaser! My teaser is from REBIRTH by Sophie Littlefield.

Claire's Book Corner said...

I love the Mercy Thompson series. My teaser is from Blood Angel www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com

I'm a new follower now too :)

Happy TT

Bex said...

I loved the first Mercy Thompson book. I definitely need to get the second book to continue it! Great teaser. :)

My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

satins booki said...

i love this series, great pick.

thanks for stopping by my blog dont forget to stop by again and read my review

http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/review_27.html

Val said...

That's an interesting one. Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting StuckInbooks.com TT.

Valerie

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

That sounds interesting, great teaser! Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog :)

Vicky

Book Savvy Babe said...

Ah, I love Mercy Thompson... interesting pick for a teaser, but i like it! Thanks for stopping by my TT today, Book Savvy Babe

Vanesmate said...

I still havent been able to get to this yet!! Great Teaser!! New Follower:)

Here is mine!

Deepali said...

I LOVE this series too :)
I've read all the books written by Patricia and liked them all....good solid urban fantasy/fantasy writing!

My teaser is at e-Volving Books

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I haven't read this series, but have heard great things about it. One day I'll read it. Love the teaser. Shared paranoia :)

Here is my TT.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this series, but it sound really good. Great teaser!

C.J Duggan said...

I am so excited that you are reading one of my fabourite series of all time! Adam is my number 1 book boyfriend. This series just gets better and better. I look forward to your reviews!

Anonymous said...

Awesome teaser, but then it is Patricia Briggs and I love her stuff:)

Kyanara_BJD said...

Great teaser!

Thnx for stopping by mine
Have a great day!
Kyanara