Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - Esctasy Unveiled



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
















Ecstasy Unveiled
by Larissa Ione

No one had ever bitten him before, but wow, this was amazing. He still wasn't sure why he'd offered to play juice box, but he definitely didn't regret it. Warmth flowed from her mouth through his body, loosening his muscles and his mind. He drifted in a happy place as she sucked on his neck, her tongue and lips caressing his skin so gently his almost asked her to suck harder, to give him even more to feel. 
page 106

Oh this book is so good!

12 comments:

Mickey said...

Mmmm that cover is delicious! Thanks for the teaser :o)

Unknown said...

What a yummy teaser. :) I love the Demonica series..and I have such an urge to reread it now. lol

My teaser this week

Jess F. said...

Sounds very hot!! =0)

I know you already checked it out but here is my teaser: Until There Was You

satins booki said...

thanks for stopping by my blog love this series.



http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday.html

Kati R said...

I LOVE the cover. I've just recently discovered Larissa Ione. :)


My TT LORD AND LADY SPY by Shana Galen

Anonymous said...

Ohh that sounds intense but in a good way... nice teaser. thanks for visiting mine.

Natasha said...

Another teaser on this author! I REALLY have to check this series out. I know I'll love it, I'm slacking! lol
I love your blog!! I'm trying to find where I can follow... lol


Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-september-6th-2011.html

Aisle B said...

I'd buy the book just for that cover!

Bex said...

Ooh, awesome teaser! I really loved the first 1,5 books I've read and I can't wait to continue! My teaser can be found here!

Yvonne said...

Excellent teaser!

Mardel said...

LOL - "juice box" :)

SweetMarie83 said...

Nice! That cover is so hot! I have to admit I giggled over "He still wasn't sure why he'd offered to play juice box..." lol I'm following you on Twitter, we Canadian bloggers have to stick together! :-)