Sunday, July 24, 2011

Winners of the Outlander the Musical CDs are.....

Thank you all for taking the time to comment on my interview with Allan Scott-Douglas. We received almost 50 replies of well wishes and complimentary notes. I loved that fans who already owned the CD took the time to comment as well. I want you all to know that Allan read your lovely comments and was very appreciative. 

Outlander The MusicalOutlander The Musical

By random selection, the old fashioned way of drawing names from a hat, I am pleased to share that

 Jennifer (comment 2) & Mercedes (comment 11) 

were the lucky winners. I will be contacting you shortly via email to get your mailing address so that I order your the Outlander the Musical CDs from Amazon. 

4 comments:

kimcatus said...

Congrats to Jennifer and Mercedes!!! :) And thanks again to Michelle for the contest!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations to both winners!

Allan Scott-Douglas said...

Huge congratulations to Jennifer & Mercedes! Hope you enjoy listening to the CD as much as I enjoyed making it! :-D


A massive heartfelt thank you to everyone who took the time to read and/or comment on this interview! I have truly touched your kind words and support!

Here's hoping there will be a lot more interview to comment on in the future... :-D


restBig love,

Allan.

Allan Scott-Douglas said...

Ok, that's what I get for trying to type at midnight after performing in 'Red Harlaw' all day...typo-tastic!!


Obviously I meant 'I have BEEN truly touched BY your kind words and support...'

'A lot more interviewS...'

And as for the 'rest' before Big love...I dont even know where that came from! :-S

Bed time methinks...


Thank you all so much again!

And a huge thank you to Michelle for wanting to interview me in the first place, and for making it such good fun! (not to mention spreading 'Outlander the Musical' to at least two new listeners!)


Cheers for now,

Allan.