Saturday, April 16, 2011

Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James














Channing Kinkaid & Colby McKay's book (with some yummy Trevor & Ed added)




Long Hard Ride

By Lorelei James

Book Blurb:
Channing Kinkaid itches for a wild western adventure with an untamed man. Enter Colby McKay, bull rider, saddle bronc buster and calf roper. He knows he's found a woman who's up to the challenge of cutting loose. Intrigued by Channing's bold proposition to "horse around" on the road, Colby proposes sexual escapades not only in his bed, but in those of his two rodeo traveling partners. Can Channing give up total control? Especially when not all is as it seems with the sexy trio.




Before the Lorelei James Rough Rider series I never really fancied myself a cowboy loving romance reader but, uhm that has totally changed. I have now read all the books in her series and all future books are on my TBR list.

Long Hard Ride is a wonderful introduction to the Wild West er Wild McKay family.

These characters you will fall in love with and want to follow their lives. The one thing that I totally love about this series is that you get introduced to Channing, Colby, Trevor and Ed but after this book is done, they still continue to make appearances in the other books. Of course not in the extreme detail of their own story but I just love how Lorelei James gets you invested into the characters and then doesn't just drop them. I love how you get the chance to keep up to date with them and see how they are progressing along in life.

Okay so wanna know about the sex is right? The menage is awesome, the erotica writing is smoking, the alpha males are mouthwatering and the romance is dreamy. Big fan of Long Hard Ride and this series. I would just suggest if you are gonna try out this series, start here. You will not be disappointed at all.


Okay I also have to add, since reading this series, I have falling in love with cowboys. I had never been to a Bull Riding Comp before and it was on my wish list. Thankfully I have wonderful friends and one of my BFFs came with me. For your viewing pleasure, I have attached this awesome picture I took at the event. Enjoy!











No comments: