Thursday, April 14, 2011

Surrender by Kimberly Zant
















Anna and her men book 




Surrender 

By Kimberly Zant

Book Blurb:


Desperate straights call for desperate measures---If anyone had asked Anna before what she would be willing to do for money, what she'd just signed up for would NOT have been on the list. She's discovered, though, that the needy can't afford to be too picky.

And, after all, what's six weeks in the scheme of things?

Despite her internal pep talk, though, she discovers she isn't at all prepared for what she has to face in the mansion of ill repute-where 'no' is no longer a part of her vocabulary unless she wants to forfeit the money she needs so badly.





 Surrender has special place in my heart. Surrender holds that place because it was the first erotic book I had ever read. I won Surrender as a prize when I went away for a weekend get away with a bunch of girl friends. I saw the cover, and I just had to win it! So the book also reminds me of that amazing weekend away even though I didn't read it then. Can you imagine pulling out that book with that cover on an airplane!?! Thanks the powers that be for Kindles and ebooks!!

When you read Surrender you have to keep in mind, this is not a real life story nor a real life situation. I mean you totally have to keep that in mind when you read these outrageous M/M/M/M (sorry lost count just how many M's were in this book) /F books. Oh please, the cover is not hiding the fact that there are multiple partners here so when I read reviews and comments like "this would never happen" or "totally unbelievable" UHM yeah, that's because it's an erotic story. 

So I gave Surrender a 5 hearts rating because of what it means to me and the memories that it brings up for me.






No comments: