Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B - Blogging Challenge "Blogs I Love"

A to Z Challenge is posting every day in April except Sundays (we get those off for good behavior.) And since there are 26 days, that matches the 26 letters of the alphabet. On April 1, blog about something that begins with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on. 




Today's letter is B
Blogs I Love

I thought it would be great to blog about other book Blogs I love and the reason I love them. 

I don't have as much time as I would like to spend on-line. That is why I am so pleased that I have found a few blogs that have really captured my interest. Here are my top 3 that I love to visit. 

First up is Herding Cats & Burning Soup


herding cats & burning soup Herding Cats is probably my favourite book blog to visit. There is just a lot of fun to be had over there. Lots of author interviews, interactions and giveaways. Anna, the owner is very interactive and her posts rock. I've read a ton of books she has reviewed just based up on her recommendations. 

My buttonJulie over at Yummy Men and Kick Ass Chicks runs a fabulous blog. Whenever I am looking for a fun action adventure book featuring a yummy man and a kick ass chick and ALWAYS go to her site. She introduced me to Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson and I will forever be grateful! I love her Monday questions and her reviews are exactly the style I love.

My third favourite is Under the Covers
Whenever there is a blog hop and Under the Covers is hosting, I am usually signed up. Awesome interviews, giveaways and just general all around awesomeness going on at Under the Covers. Beautiful graphics, constant inventing of new blogging ideas and the reviewers are just so darn nice! 

So there you have it. If I ever ventured to spending more time blogging and doing more than posting my book reviews or participating in the occasional blog hop & meme, those are the blogs I'd want to be like. They put their heart in soul into the blogging community and I for one am thankful that there are some pretty sweet leaders out there. 

Do you have some immediate "go to" blogs or are you still searching? 


7 comments:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Aws you are too sweet and totally making me blush! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog. I have an absolute blast doing it and getting to visit with all of yall :)

I'll have to check out Yummy Men and Kick Ass Chicks. I'd not seen them that I can remember. And if she loves those books I'm in. They're awesome :)

Laura Clipson said...

I have quite a few go-to blogs on my list - it's always great to have them, thanks for sharing yours.
I’m an A to Z helper this year, so I’ll be checking back to make sure everything’s OK :)

Unknown said...

My pleasure Anna!
Thanks Laura!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the BOOK RIOT blog--they publish several posts a day from a variety of writers. There's always something that catches my interest on that blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'll have to check them out.

Sophia Rose said...

Hey! I visit two of the three you listed too. They are nice go-to ones and I've gotten tons of good book recs there.

I will go with Salacious Reads, Awesomesauce Books and Talk Supe, but there are many more. I have to hop and skip around to get to all I like. Love your graphics.

DelightedReader said...

Great choices. I know I go to 2 out of the 3 you choose. Salacious Reads, Talk Supe, Parajunkee and The Book Nympho are some additional ones I visit often.