Monday, April 7, 2014

F - Blogging Challenge "Favourite Quotes"

A to Z Challenge is posting every day in April except Sundays (we get those off for good behavior.) And since there are 26 days, that matches the 26 letters of the alphabet. On April 1, blog about something that begins with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on.




Today's letter is F. 
Favourite Quotes

With ebooks I love having the ability to highlight and save favourite book quotes. Here are some of my all time favourites. As you can see, the most impactful quotes are just short memorable sentences. 

"When the day shall come that we do part, if my last words are not 'I love you'-ye'll ken it was because I didna have time."
 author Diana Gabaldon -  Fiery Cross


"I'm not looking for marriage here Zach. I just want to fuck her until one of us dies."
author Shelley Laurenston -  Go Fetch

"You're leaving me, Rainbow Girl."
author Karen Marie Moning -  Dreamfever

"I'll bet you could make a woman throw out all her toys"
author Larrissa Ione -  Pleasure Unbound

"Every woman should be told she's attractive. Men are seduced by their eyes, women by their ears."
author Ilona Andrews - Magic Bleeds

"You love me"?
His eyes went skyward, and he snorted.
"Babe.Yeah. Long time now".”
author Madeline Sheehan -  Undeniable

"Lady Madelyne had sealed her own fate. She'd warmed his feet."
author Julie Garwood - Honor's Splendour



Do you have a memorable quote that you refuse to forget? 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I think Sarah Addison Allen is one of the most quotable authors around. Here are some of my faves from her:

“When you're happy for yourself, it fills you. When you're happy for someone else, it pours over. It was almost too bright to watch.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, Garden Spells

“It feels like he's taken your heart, doesn't it?....Like he's reached in and pulled it out from you. And I bet he smiles like he doesn't know, like he doesn't know he's holding your heart in his hand and you're dying from him.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, The Sugar Queen

“Men of thoughtless actions are always surprised by consequences.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, The Girl Who Chased the Moon

“Happiness is a risk. If you’re not a little scared, then you’re not doing it right.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, The Peach Keeper

“She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another.”
― Sarah Addison Allen, Lost Lake

Mel Chesley said...

Too many to count and well, not on paper at the moment. :D