Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T - Blogging Challenge "Trip to the UK"

A to Z Challenge is posting every day in April except Sundays (we get those off for good behavior.) And since there are 26 days, that matches the 26 letters of the alphabet. On April 1, blog about something that begins with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on.




Today's letter is T. 
Trip to the UK

I love romance novels and especially historical romance novels. I love the stories based out of Scotland and England the most. As such it started to be a dream of mine to visit these wonderful places. July 2013 was my dream come true. 

Canadian in Scotland







These are just a sample of my dream trip. As you can imagine, I have about 1000 more!

Have you gone anywhere that was book inspired? 

No comments: