Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Y - Blogging Challenge "You've Got To Be Kidding Me Book"

A to Z Challenge is posting every day in April except Sundays (we get those off for good behavior.) And since there are 26 days, that matches the 26 letters of the alphabet. On April 1, blog about something that begins with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on.




Today's letter is Y. 
You've Got To Be Kidding Me Books





Yes my friends you are viewing a cover that says "Sasquatch Fever". Yes it is erotica. Yes it is available on Amazon. It is a big no. No just no. Clearly this book falls under the "you've got to be kidding me" label. 









Well here is a book that tackles an age old dilemma. Really?  You've got to be kidding me. 









Now this one intrigues me. I would just love to read the advice that this author is offering for problems like this:

Why most men get nowhere when approaching the subject of threesomes with women they’ve just met or even women they’ve had a long-term relationship with.


Plus there is bonus material!!
Included: A FREE Surprise Bonus Report And Video Training in the Kindle file! 

You've got to be kidding me. 


Have you come across any books where it had you saying, you've got to be kidding me?

4 comments:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Bwaha well the first one is one I'd totally get if it were free. It would fit in nicely with my weird effery reviews. lol Been a while since I've done one of those.

Anonymous said...

lol, awesome topic for the letter 'Y' :D

Addicted2Heroines said...

LOL! How strange. What kind of person over the age of 6 wants to write about poo??

Stephanie Faris said...

All three of those are hilarious...and they'd make great gag gifts!