Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pull the Trigger by Melissa Ecker
















Rebecca Harper and Justin Cain's book



Pull the Trigger

By Melissa Ecker

Book Blurb:
Rebecca Harper is making a clean break. The ink is dry on her divorce decree and her dream job has finally come to fruition. In two weeks, she will be on a plane to St. Louis. All her plans are set until sexy cop Justin Cain, her former high school crush, asks her to dinner. This one night out instigates a roller coaster ride of hot sex, serious soul searching and heart breaking decisions. Will Rebecca leave Justin behind to follow her dreams? Or will his love be enough to keep her in Memory Grove?



Pull the Trigger is a great recommendation for a quick smutty read.  This hot little gem is only book 1 in a three part series. You will come to love Memory Grove and the hot cowboys Melissa Ecker created.

There was some lines in Pull the Trigger that made me chuckle and I saved them on my Kindle.  
"She used to dream about being in his truck, specifically in the exteneded cab with her feet braced against the roof." 
also
"She put Randy Travis on the CD player and sang at the top of her lungs. She found that the wine bottle made an excellent fake microphone and she wondered if anyone would love her forever and ever, amen." LOL I can totally see the character Bec doing that.


Justin Cain was an awesome male lead and totally drool worthy. I love stories when the characters have known each other since they were kids so "Pull the Trigger" was just my kind of story! Also I am kinda a fan of Little Rock AR and the southern USA so I knew I'd like Memory Grove.

I follow Melissa Ecker on Twitter and she's a hoot. Almost daily she will put a smile on my face. So not only am I recommending her book Pull the Trigger (and her Memory Grove series) but you should check her out on Twitter too.




No comments: